Thursday, July 1, 2010

a few pics from Solo Exhibit






here are some pics that people took of my solo exhibit.

I really appreciate people who came from far away and also supported the gallery and I think it was very successful. I really hope that at least some people felt something...it could be FUN, could be SCARY, could be SOMETHING that cannot explain. Ive got very exhausted after the opening, then i took a few days off. What I found from this exhibit will be reflected to the next exhibit which i do not know when, but I found something that i wanna change, but at the same time, I found that there is a still possibility ahead of huge expression of my idea. Once, I lost my confidence when I came back to Japan, however, I recovered fully and I think I will be able to handle anything happen to my future.

Thank you for all people who support me on the web.

click here first

Gonzalo

Matteo Giachetti

John Donuts

NUTS!FES

TOMOHERO

KIMIDORI

LOOPMAGAZINE

TOTA